GSS Visual Assembler is a free trial software application from the Source Editors subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-10-18. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Ultimate.
Modern visual studio for developments of programs in an assembly language.
The main characteristics:
- Possibility to customise IDE practically for any Assembly package (TASM, MASM32 and other).
- Customisation of any circuit of highlighting of the text.
- Autodetection of procedures, macros, structures, constants etc.
- Addition of resources to the project.
- Automatic search of the declaration of variables.
- Maximum simplicity of handling of the project.
- User interface GSS Visual Assembler as much as possible copies the habitual
interface of Microsoft Visual Studio or Borland Delphi.
- Support of all versions of a platform of Windows.
GSS Visual Assembler perfectly will approach both for professionals, and for beginners.
GSS Visual Assembler (version 2.10.9) has a file size of 2.52 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 188 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.