Modern visual studio for developments of programs in an assembly language.
The main characteristics:
- Possibility to customise IDE practically for any Assembly package (TASM, MASM32 and other).
- Customisation of any circuit of highlighting of the text.
- Autodetection of procedures, macros, structures, constants etc.
- Addition of resources to the project.
- Automatic search of the declaration of variables.
- Maximum simplicity of handling of the project.
- User interface GSS Visual Assembler as much as possible copies the habitual
interface of Microsoft Visual Studio or Borland Delphi.
- Support of all versions of a platform of Windows.
GSS Visual Assembler perfectly will approach both for professionals, and for beginners.
This agreement is a binding agreement between GSS Company and
the end user or of this Software.
If you do not agree to be bound by this agreement you must:
- do not register this Software because we do not take registered returned
- remove this Software from your computer
- Use one copy of the Software on a single computer;
- Make one copy of the Software archival purpose, or copy the Software
onto the hard disk of Your
computer and retain the original for archival purposes;
- After registering this copy of the Software, transfer the Software on a
permanent basis to another person or entity
provided that You retain no copies of the Software;
- use the Software in accordance with any additional permitted uses set
YOU MAY NOT:
- Rent or lease any portion of the Software. Reverse engineer, decompile,
disassemble, modify, translate,
make any attempt to discover the source code of the Software, or create
derivative works from the Software;
- Use the Software as part of a facility management
- Use a previous version or copy of the Software after you have registered
copy of upgraded version.
Upon upgrading the Software, all copies of the prior version must be
- Use the Software in any manner not registered (excluding demo version);
- Use the Software in any manner that contradicts any additional restrictions
Code Visual Editor TRIAL Code Visual Editor is a program editor integrating code browser, analyzer and documentation generator with code flowcharting and visualization. It can be used to browse, edit, document, visualize, understand and flowchart source code, supports almost all programming languages. Supported... Download